I just made a couple of updates to our NSDate (Helper) project, thanks to a suggestion from Stephan Burlot in our comments. We’re not the only ones who think working with NSDate is a big pain! The code I had in there to determine relative days ago was based off of NSCalendar and while accurate in its own special way, wasn’t quite what you’d want for a relative time display.
In addition to the tweaks made in the code, I finally got around to creating a more illustrative set of examples in the README, and put up a corresponding document in our software archive. Check out how it works over at Github.