November 8, 2018
Note: As of this version we will be distributing Codebook for macOS as a signed macOS Installer package instead of a .zip archive. This should make distribution more secure, and make updating easier. Double-click the Installer package after downloading and it will take care of the rest.
Changes in this Version:
- Adds support for Touch ID login on supported MacBook Pro models
- Adds support for Dark Mode on macOS Mojave 10.14
- Adds support for importing Keeper, LastPass, and 1Password CSV export files under File menu, Import
- Adds blocker view to Main Window when minimized in the Dock
- There’s a new Installer package!
Installing the Update:
- Download the Installer package
- Quit Codebook
- Double-click the Installer package to update Codebook
If you have problems or feedback, please let us know. You can contact us directly at email@example.com and our discussion forum. Thanks for using Codebook!