January 11, 2021
Changes in This Version:
- Fixes WiFi crash when no Sync Key is established
- Fixes crash when triggering Secret Agent when Codebook is closed and then allowing the AutoLock timer to expire
- Fixes Magnify Field window layout issue on macOS Big Sur (Thanks Helmut W.!)
- Adds a Help button to the alert when an error occurs during WiFi sync or a Sync Key isn't established or doesn't match
- New design for Codebook > About Codebook window with larger text
- About Codebook window now includes distribution variant name (e.g. Direct, Mac App Store, Beta)
Previous Changes in 4.3:
- Updates interface for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Adds support for Password AutoFill on Big Sur (Enabled via System Preferences > Extensions)
- Updates macOS App Icon
- Drops support for macOS older than 10.12
- ⚠️Moves the encrypted database location in your Home directory, please be sure to update any backup scripts!
- ⚠️New database location: ~/Library/Group Containers/PD7G6HRMGV.net.zetetic.STRIP/Strip/default.strip/strip.db
Installing the Update:
- Download the Installer package
- Quit Codebook
- Double-click the Installer package to update Codebook
This version has no changes to sync version compatibility (it is compatible with Codebook 4.1 and higher).
If you have problems or feedback, please let us know. You can contact us directly at email@example.com and our discussion forum. Thanks for using Codebook!