March 19, 2021
This is the Release version of 4.3.7.
Changes in This Version:
- Fixes some display glitches that could occur when a field is dragged before ending editing
- Fixes crash on Mac App Store build that could occur when attempting to Setup Sync Key
Previous Changes in 4.3:
- Updates interface for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Adds support for Password AutoFill on Big Sur (Enabled via System Preferences > Extensions)
- Updates macOS App Icon
- Drops support for macOS older than 10.12
- New About Codebook window now includes distribution variant name (e.g. Direct Download, Mac App Store, Beta)
- ⚠️Moves the encrypted database location in your Home directory, please be sure to update any backup scripts!
- ⚠️New database location: ~/Library/Group Containers/PD7G6HRMGV.net.zetetic.STRIP/Strip/default.strip/strip.db
Installing the Update:
- Download the Installer package
- Quit Codebook
- Double-click the Installer package to update Codebook
This version is compatible with Codebook 4.1 and later for Sync.
If you have problems or feedback, please let us know. You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and our discussion forum.
Thank you for testing Codebook!