Beta 3.7.0 build 594
Oct 23, 2018
Changes in this Version:
- Adds new Touch ID Login feature on supported MacBook Pro models!
- Adds support for Dark Mode in macOS Mojave 10.14
- Adds support for importing Keeper, LastPass, and 1Password CSV export files directly (without having to massage them first) under the File menu, Import
- Fixes installation of Secret Agent keyboard shortcut script
- Corrects background and label colors during Setup for Dark Mode
- There’s a new Installer package!
Installing the Update:
- Download the Installer package
- Double-click on the Installer
- That's it! Follow the Installer instructions and Codebook will be updated in your Applications folder
- If Codebook was already running, quit and relaunch it
We've got more information about Dark Mode and our switch to the Installer package in the beta group on our discussion forum. If you don't already have access please shoot us an email and we'll send you an invite.
Please send any feedback and report any bugs either directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the private beta discussion forum.